Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 more down...

whew!  2 more of my pay it forward 2011's done!  only one more to go!  this time i made my step-sister, sandra, a reversible bag and i also made my friend from college, celinda, one too.  i hope they both like them!

here is sandra's:
it's made with green satin blend for one side and then vintage cotton for the other side.


and here is celinda's:
it's made with plaid satin blend on one side and blue silk/satin on the other side.

i couldn't decide which side i liked better on the outside, so i took a shot of both:


2 pretty packages, tied up with string, ready for the mail:

i'm not sure yet what i'm going to do for my last person.....

1 comment:

  1. wow these look great! you make stuff so quickly! i havent started mine! i wish i have plenty of time on my hands! i guess i have the entire year anyway!

    ReplyDelete