Sunday, March 27, 2011

i heart tacky pillows!

paul asked me to make a tacky pillow for his wife for him to present to her when the baby is born!  what a great idea!  he saw the tacky pillow i made ivy smith and really liked it, so wanted one for kimberly.  they're naming the baby something that starts with "J" (he won't tell anyone what the name is until he's born...), so the pillow got a "J" on it.
here's my starting point:
complete with the beginnings of a first ten list of what's on shuffle on my ipod.  i love listening to my ipod on shuffle.  it's like my own personalized radio station.  here's what my first ten was this morning:
  • velvet underground
  • indigo girls
  • mazzy star
  • joy division
  • billy bragg and wilco
  • groove armada
  • benny goodman
  • cat power
  • pizzicato five
  • the beatles

and here's the finished tacky pillow:


 here's fat molly, who is a hostile helper:
i wanted her to get her fat ass off the fabric so it doesn't get covered in cat hair and her answer was to hiss threateningly at me.  she's a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment