Wednesday, March 2, 2011

one down, 5 to go...

i have now finished one of my pay it forward 2011's!  another one is close to completion...just needs a frame and it will be done.  the first one totally done is for poops and i hope she totally loves it!
adorable!
this cute little puppy started out as a pattern and fabric:
 
then i cut out the pieces:

and a couple hours later:
you can't tell, but the plaid has a little sparkly red thread running through it.  so cute!

this is how it was on january 11, 2011:

Pay it Fwd 2011: I promise to make something handmade for the 1st 5 people who comment on this. They must in turn post this and make something for the 1st 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are it has to be handmade by you and they must receive it before 2011 ends.
thanks sethie!!
but you gotta give me your addresses!
January 11 at 7:55am ·  ·  · 
    • Sarah Randall I would like to play!
      January 11 at 8:24am · 
    • Alon Steuer yay! you're number one! i know just what to make you....send me a message with your address :)
      January 11 at 8:45am · 
    • James Geraint Brown hmmmmmmmm go on then.....
      January 11 at 9:18am · 
    • Sara Walsh Can it be food?
      January 11 at 9:18am · 
    • Grace Gara Vergara yes i woke up early enough to make it to top 5!!! wooohooo!!!
      January 11 at 10:43am · 
    • Alon Steuer JAMES! dude... i have rolls of film for you! give me your address and you also get something handmade. i'll try to refrain from making you a sparkly dress...
      sarah...i can take a picture of food and send it to you :)
      POOPS! YAY!
      January 11 at 11:05am · 
    • Sandy Izzo Anything made by you rocks, I'm so in! :). I'll even return the favor!
      January 11 at 11:09am · 
    • Alon Steuer sweet! sandra....you're 5!
      January 11 at 11:09am · 
    • IsaacandCelinda Downey Me please! I'm so curious now!
      January 11 at 11:51am · 
    • Alon Steuer ok celinda! you can be 6 :) send me your address! i still have things that you made me....like the beaded dreamcatcher and the painted wooden box!!
      January 11 at 11:58am · 
    • IsaacandCelinda Downey Yay! thank you Alon, I didn't realize you already had 5 when I posted earlier. I love that you still have stuff from me, that is awesome! I'll send you my address.
      January 11 at 8:28pm · 

No comments:

Post a Comment