Saturday, February 12, 2011

buh bye pcc...

ooohhh..haha!  i was going through some pictures on my computer today and found the pictures from my last day of work at pcc.  i miss the spice rack.  i put a lot of work into that fucker.
i had a dream right after quitting pcc that i went in to visit sally in the kitchen and some asshole had taken all my images off the spices.  i was PISSED.  and then i started crying.  one of those times where you're crying so hard and so upset in your dream that you start crying in your sleep and wake yourself up.  with tears and snot all over.
not to say that i'm the ONLY person who contributed to the spices...but a lot of it was me.  i think my favorite is willie nelson on the orgegano.  shit...there's hot spock.  and the photocopy of me and my date from a high school dance.  tony soprano on the italian herbs is pretty good too.  i was so entertained putting shit on spices.
every time i see this pictures i just want to say..."he's so gay." BWA HAHAHAHAHA!
no, really, brian...it's a nice picture of you :)

jay made me a bitchin' cake.  dang.  it was gooooood.  and so pretty!

sally made me a  nice sign for above my work station...LOOK!  i think it's wessie in the background!!  hi wessie!

and my last batch EVER of goddamn emerald city salad.  
FU EMERALD SHITTY!!

i know i've been gone from there since last june, but i still don't miss it.  sure do miss the people (most of them) and working with music OUT LOUD and better hours.  but other than that.  nope.  don't miss it.

1 comment:

  1. woa! you got an awesome cake! sounds like you were very much loved at PCC♥

    ReplyDelete