Sunday, October 30, 2011

ipod scarf...

so i've been sick all week and my ass has become far better friends with my couch than i really ever thought possible.  they are now bff's.  while my ass and the couch have been becoming inseparable, i've been working on a winter scarf.  i got some cute lime green with sparkes soft yarn from fred meyers and made a loooong scarf.  i turned up one end of it to make a pocket for my ipod.  riding the bus in seattle downtown is not something you want to do without some form of music in your ears so you don't have to hear all the cray cray.  people leave you alone and don't ask you for shit if you have earphones in your ears.  if not, i've come to the realization that you are fair game.
i have a hard time in the winter with where i stick my ipod.  it's easy in the summer...i just stick it in a pocket of my jeans.  but in the winter i'm so bundled up and have a coat on that i find it frustrating with my ipod.  i'll just usually stick it in the pocket of my coat, but then i like the cord to go under my coat so it doesn't catch on things, so i end up with not enough cord to go from inside the pocket around the bottom edge and up to my ears.  it's a real problem, i tell you.  SO now since i always wear a scarf on the inside of my coat, it's perfect!  i will be trying this out soon!


alistair took this shot of me and told me that i looked like a crazy woman.  exactly the person i'm trying to avoid downtown.  perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment